I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. I have been tagged by mayflowerblogs.com to complete the Bedtime Tag Quiz.
I LOVE bedtime! Here are my answers.
1) Describe your usual bedtime routine.
After Lucas and Ava go down at 7pm I usually let out a sigh of relief, high five myself and creep downstairs, usually wet from being splashed by the monkeys in the bath. This is when I usually tidy up the toys/general mess and wash up the plates and cutlery from dinner. Then its time to snuggle on the sofa with Dan and watch some TV or have a long soak in the bath before going up to bed.
2) What are your favourite pyjamas?
I am currently LOVING these Fox Print PJ’s I bought from Matalan just before Christmas! They are sooo comfy and I adore the print.(Picture below is definitely not me!)
3) What is your current bedtime reading?
The book I am reading at the moment is called ‘The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F***’ by Sarah Knight. It’s brilliant!
4) What would I find on your bedside table?
As I look over now there is an empty coffee cup from this morning, No7 night cream, coconut oil, calpol, soap and glory body moisturiser, perfume, my phone charger and a desk fan (yes I am aware it is winter but I cannot sleep without it on! The white noise of the fan helps me sleep! I’m a bit odd and my partner constantly moans he’s cold!)
5) What scent makes you sleepy?
Definitely Lavender. Yum.
6) What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
Some day’s I am wide awake until about midnight, others I crawl into bed and am fast asleep by 9 (such a rebel these days!). In the week my alarm is set for 6.30 (I press snooze til about 7) as I have the school run and work.
I am a very lucky girl at the weekends as Dan is one of those blokes that naturally wakes early and likes to get up, this means most of the time he’s up with the kiddywinks and I am woken with a coffee around 8.30/9. On the occasions he does stay asleep I will always go downstairs with Lucas and Ava and let him have a lovely lie in as he works really hard in the week.
7) What are your top three bedtime products?
- Night cream or coconut oil. I always smother my face in either of these before I go to sleep.
- My fan!
- As I have said, I am a bit of an strange one and still occasionally like to use my pregnancy pillow to wrap myself around in bed.
8) What is your most common sleeping position?
On my side, arm under my pillow and legs wrapped round the quilt, my pillow or Dan!
9) Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Just a drink of water and my phone.
10) What is your worst bedtime habit?
Dan would say starfishing and stealing all the quilt! Whoops. But he grinds his teeth and sometimes snores so we are pretty even.
THE TEN QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES TO ANSWER
- Describe your usual bedtime routine.
- What are your favourite pyjamas?
- What is your current bedtime reading?
- What would I find on your bedside table?
- What scent makes you sleepy?
- What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
- What are your top three bedtime products?
- What is your most common sleeping position?
- Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
- What is your worst bedtime habit?
THE RULES OF THE BEDTIME TAG:
Step 1: Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
Step 2: Display the Bedtime badge; which you can find at the top of this post. (save the picture)
Step 3: Answer the ten questions included above.
Step 5: Nominate between three and five fellow bloggers to take part, and set them the questions.
Til Next Time,